Sunday 22 April 2007

Update

A quick update: Film Images have said I don't have to pay for the footage if I can get them a letter from my personal tutor to prove I'm a full time student, so I've got an appointment with him next week. Then I should be able to get hold of some lovely new PIFs to write about here. Any requests?

I've also, thanks to facilities at uni, got access to Screen Online's full length version of The Finishing Line. Which is not technically a PIF, but it might as well be. Should it be my next review for the site?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, yes please!

Incidentally, we have discussion of both modern and vintage PIFs at the TV Shelter: http://z6.invisionfree.com/The_TV_Shelter/index.php?act=idx

Atomic Ephemera said...

Really? That's how you got access? Full time student myself so very interested to hear that!